If you have sex with someone you don’t live with there are a few things you can do to Lower the risk of getting or spreading COVID-19:
- Avoid kissing or exchanging saliva with anyone outside your household.
- Avoid sexual activities which include licking around the anus.
- Use condoms or dental dams to reduce contact with saliva or poo.
- Take a shower and wash your hands and body thoroughly with soap and water both before and after sex.
- If you use sex toys, wash these thoroughly with soap and water and do not share them.
- Consider sexual arousal techniques that do not involve physical contact – like talking.
- Mutual masturbation while physical distancing.
- Limit your physical interaction by reducing the number of sexual partners you have overall to reduce risk of COVID-19 infection.